Someone forward an email to me today that was kind of funny. I’m not old enough to worry about these things yet, but have definitely seen my more senior co-workers and family members do this (sometimes regularly).
I thought you would want to know about this e-mail virus. Even the most advanced programs from Norton or McAfee cannot take care of this one. It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1965 …..
- Causes you to send the same e-mail twice
- Causes you to send a blank e-mail
- Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person
- Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you
- Causes you to forget to attach the attachment
- Causes you to hit “SEND” before you’ve finished
- Causes you to hit “DELETE” instead of “SEND”
- Causes you to hit “SEND” when you should “DELETE”
IT IS CALLED THE “C-NILE VIRUS.”